Monday, October 27, 2008

The Mud Pony

I just finished reading, The Mud Pony, by Caron Lee Cohen. I describe this book as a little happy but very very sad and interesting. I recommend this book to others because I think they will love this book. It's really good and it's one of my favorites. The setting takes place outside. The characters are the little Indian boy and the Mud Pony. The problem in the story is the Indian boy got very lost and could not find his way home. Some other interesting things about this book are it is a very nice book.

By Kyla

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your book reveyou I want to red the mud pony it sounds cool. How do you feel about the book? Dos the boy find his home? From DAVID

Anonymous said...

Kyla,

You yoused graet detales.Allso I liked it because I like horses.Do you like this book?Did the india boy get back home?

sencerly,
Maria

Emily Taylor said...

Kyla,

I'm glad you enjoyed reading this book! Why was the story so sad? Was the ending sad? What was the genre of this story?

Ms. Taylor

Anonymous said...

Kyla, Is the pony filled of mud?

Anonymous said...

Maria Yes,I do like this book and the boy does get home.

Anonymous said...

Kyla DO YOU really like this book?
Litzy