Monday, October 27, 2008

If You Give a Pig a Pancake

I just finished reading, If You Give a Pig a Pancake, by Laura Numeroff. I think this book was funny and silly because pigs can't really make tree houses. I do recommend this book because it is very very funny and easy. The setting was inside, outside, and in the bathroom. The characters are a pig and a girl. The problem is that a pig wants a lot of things and makes a mess. The book was funny because the pig was all sticky. You should read this book and it is short.

By Eleazar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ealazar, I like how you add alot of deatails.Does the pig acually make a pancake or does the owner give him a pancake?By the way it was awesome. -Litzy

Emily Taylor said...

Eleazar,

I enjoyed reading your book review!Have you read any other books by this author? I've enjoyed the story, If You Give a Mouse a Muffin. Did you have any connections to the story while you were reading it?

Ms. Taylor

Anonymous said...

Litzy,

no. he does not make a pancake but the owner does give him a pancake.

Anonymous said...

ms.taylor,

yes I have read another book by this athor .no i did'nt.

Jeff Lewis said...

This is a very funny book. I
Jose R. read it once when he was in second grade. We are learning about characters, setting, conflict (problem), plot events and resolution (solution) in fourth grade also!

(From Mr. Lewis' Fourth Graders)

Servando said...

I have read this book and I liked it especially when he finds out that the mud pony is real.Did you like this book? If you do, what was your favorite part?