Monday, October 27, 2008

The Littles go to School



I just finished reading, The Littles go to School, by John Peterson. I think this book is funny, sad, and a very good book. I recommend this book to others because it is a very good book. This story takes place in a boy named Henry's room. The characters are Tom, Lucy, Mr. Little, Mrs. Little, Uncle Pete, Uncle Nick, Grandpa, Dellea, and Dinky. The problem in this story is that Lucy doesn't want to go to school. Something I thought was interesting in this book is the Little's are little and live in walls. You should read this book because it is a very good book.
By Alexandrea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the solution of the problem?Alyssa

Emily Taylor said...

Alexandrea,

I'm glad that you enjoyed reading this book! Have you read any other books about the Littles? Why do you think this book was so good?

Ms. Taylor

Anonymous said...

Alyssa

The sulution of the problem is that lucy does not want to go to school.

Alexandrea

Anonymous said...

Ms.taylor

I have not read eny other littes books.Becuose I cant beleve lucy wouldint want to go to school becase it is so fun. Atlest I think so.
alexandrea

Haley said...

I thought that was a good book.Do you have a favorite littels book.

Anonymous said...

Alex,
Do you really like this book?