Monday, October 27, 2008

If You Give a Pig a Pancake

I read the book called, If You Give a Pig a Pancake, by Laura Numeroff. I thought this book was funny and cute. I recommend this book to others because it has a cute little pink pig. The setting of the book was at the little girl's house, outside, in the bathroom, and in the kitchen. The characters in this story are the little pig and the little girl. The problem in this story is the little pig will want to do everything and it will make a big mess. Other interesting things about this book are that the pig likes music, tree houses, and dancing.

By Kiarra

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your book review.And pancakes.what is the mouses name?And the boys name? sincerly jasmine

Anonymous said...

Kiarra, I really liked your book review because it was really detailed. I can tell you worked really hard on this beutiful book review. Did the pig and the girl become best friends? Did the pig share the pancake with the little girl?

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love it!



Itzel

Anonymous said...

So if you give a pig a pancake it will make a big mess?
Aida

Anonymous said...

Kiarra,
I am going to read this book to Ellie. Thanks for recommending it.
Mrs. Walker (aka-Ms. Hale)

Emily Taylor said...

Kiarra,

You added many interesting details from the story in your book review! Did you have any connections to the story?

Ms. Taylor

Anonymous said...

Kiarra I like how you added a lot of details
Litzy