Monday, October 27, 2008

Matilda



I just finished reading Matilda, by Roald Dahl. I thought this book was educational, awesome, and funny. I recommend this book to you because it is funny and awesome. The setting of the story was at school and at home. The main characters in this story are Matilda, the Trunchbull, Mrs. Honey, Lavender, Michael, Mom, Dad, and Hortensia. The problem in the story is Matilda wants the Trunchbull to leave town. Another interesting thing about this book is Matilda has magic powers. Please read this book. It is so funny.

By Litzy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Litzy, I really like your deatials that you wrote about Matilda.I would really like to read Matilda beacause I like funny books.Did you really like the book? -ALYSSA

Anonymous said...

I like this because Matilda is triing to get ms.Trunchbull out of town.
Why did you like this book what part did you lik
e?

Anonymous said...

Alyssa, I did like the book beacuse it tells me how sometimes people are mean and how to get rid of them

-Litzy

Anonymous said...

Litzy,
I love that story Matilda.

Angelica

Anonymous said...

Hey Litzy,
I am glad that you read this book. This would be a good book for me to read to Ellie, especially since we have seen the movie.
Mrs. Walker (aka-Ms. Hale)