Monday, October 27, 2008

The Adventures of Captain Underpants


Do you want to read my book? Well it is called, The Adventures of Captain Underpants, by Dav Pilkey. It is about two boys named George and Harold that do pranks and jokes to other people. The problem is that they have a mean principal named Mr. Krupp and he hates George and Harold and other things that kids like. Also, every person in the whole entire world thinks that he is the meanest teacher or principal in the planets, even Pluto, ha ha ha ha ha very funny ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that was one of my jokes. I will recommend this book to someone but if they don't want to read it I will read it again.


By Niko

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

niko I liked your book review.I do like underpants and captions but not captions of underpants.Sorry.dose he have a real caption?

Anonymous said...

Why do you like this book? alysun

Anonymous said...

THIS BOOK SOUNDS LIKE REALLY GOOD BOOK WHAT IS IT ABOUT. JESSICA

Anonymous said...

Niko,
I have never read Captain Underpants but will have to read it some day.
Mrs. Walker (aka-Ms. Hale)