Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rex Tabby Cat Detective



I just finished a book called Rex Tabby Cat Detective. The author is Daniel Kirk. This book is adventurous, hilarious, exciting, and amazing is what I think. I really think you should read this book because it is funny and a very good book. The setting is in Whiskerville also at the carnival. There are six characters that go by the names of Rumpy, Stumpy, Rex, Si, Franki, and Ma Manx. The problem in Whiskerville is Rumpy, Stumpy, and Ma Manx keep stealing fish. I have a cool interesting fact. There is a junior detective school question after every chapter. It teaches you to be a real detective. I really want you to read this book. It's awesome, please read it.

By Daniel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this book why are the two characters always fighting alot

Anonymous said...

Good detail! You make me want to read the book. By Hector

Anonymous said...

I Think you did a good joband a gerat book.