Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goosebumps: How to Kill a Monster



The book I read was Goosebumps, the author is R.L. Stine. You might know him from all his famous books. This book is outstanding, adventurous, and amazing. Others should read it because you can learn how R.L. Stine creates his books. The characters are Grandpa Eddy, Grandma Rose, Clark, and Gretchen. The setting is in the stinky old swamp. The problem in the story is that Gretchen opens the mysterious door that there are noises coming out of it. It is the best Goosebumps book I read in a long time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

By Jose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can and detels and exspeshen.

Anonymous said...

I like scary books. So you make me want to read the book. By Hector

Anonymous said...

Jose thank you for letting me know it is a good book. You are making me read this book? Ivonne