Monday, May 4, 2009

Ramona Quimby, Age 8


The title of the book I read is, Ramona Quimby, Age 8. The author of the book is Bevery Cleary. This is funny and the people are brave. I would recommend this book to you because it is a funny book about third graders. It is also about this girl, Ramona, that calls this boy Yard Ape. The setting is monstly at school. The characters are Ramona, Bezus, father and the teacher. The problem is Ramona's parents are warned about the grade Ramona's going to get at school. If you like books about school you should read Ramona Quimby, Age 8.


By Alyssa


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,

I liked the way that you wrote you're book group book. I liked the way you put in details and the way that you discribed you're thing.



Alexandrea

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
I like how you put interesting details.

Litzy

Anonymous said...

I like how you told about the book!=D Erika

Anonymous said...

love your review!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!
I never wroteyou back in 2008

so sorry !!!

i was just looking at my older post
and saw you wanted me to write you back i did'nt use deatails because I just was filling out what qutions were there.


ps ...the book sounds great the way you wrote it!!!!!
$$$$JULISSA$$$$

Anonymous said...

why do you thing this book is funey I now want to read this book so I can see. want hapins want are thay berav about.




sinserley
david

Anonymous said...

Alyssa
I really like your deatials.
Is it intresting?
I would want to read this beacuse its about a girl
=D I would really like if you read mine so you can post me a comment and i could answer.

cr!$t!n@
cristina

Eleazar holguin said...

Alyssa,

Do you like this book if so what part?I would like to read this book.It looks so cool.

Anonymous said...

ALYSSA NICE BOOK REPORT YOUR BFF IVONNE

Anonymous said...

ALYSSA NICE COMMENTS THEY ARE GREAT HOPE I CAN READ THIS BOOK